AHHHHHH! This stuff is the coolest and most charming, simple, and elegant. Depressed and inspired simultaneously and in equal measure, like the first time I saw FLCL. The depression wears off though, and the inspiration stays.
Feature Friday #1
Featuring… Baudry Jeremy!
We have always admired the way he uses his simple shapes and colors to create these unique drawings.
Check out his portfolio here: http://geronimobook.blogspot.com/
Make sure to click the sub links too!
Orientalism. Some people frequently ask where I find my references for clothes. There is so many ways to make researches on the net. Be curious, go on “google” you’ll find a lot of things just looking for history and world culture. That’s my main references, old civilisations, History, clothing history, museum websites… :D
Here is some great details from Emile Lecomte-Vernet’ paintings (19th century painter)
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.